Since 1977, and after so many years of steady and successful progress in the domestic and international markets, KENTIA – a purely Greek company – has decided to invest in the Internet.
In the highly competitive white goods market, our goals were:
- to further spread the word of the Brand
- to display the unique competitive advantages
- to capture its leading position in the market and on the internet
The parallel support of wholesale partners, as well as, the reinforcement of KENTIA’s natural stores was also a critical point and issue that was included in the strategic online branding design.
Careful analysis of competition (direct and indirect), as well as, the methods used by wholesalers, has been a top priority from the first stage.
Maintaining a single line, which would clearly communicate the brand profile, the value-for-money relationship along with the the vision of the company, has been a challenge throughout the whole actions plan (visual approach, messages, etc.)
Top priority was the process of on-site optimization of the e-shop, as well as, actions to increase its extroversion.
Creating unique content for the entire e-shop, creating SEO friendly URLs, collaborative blog posts, have been a part of the actions aimed at significantly boosting organic and direct e-shop traffic from the first quarter!
The company’s establishment to new audiences, but simultaneously, in the target group of their interest, was built on successful concepts with the main goal of promoting its social networks. Competitions, sweepstakes, successful partnerships with popular companies, and presentations to the most popular e-magazines and sites of interior designers and decorators, have managed to achieve the clear and measurable goals set out from the beginning.
Exclusive campaigns and a separate actions plan were built to help reinforce the retail network. Loyalty programs, organizing store event and shop competitions were designed and promoted extensively via online channels, achieving an impressive increase in consumer arrival in the Branch Network.
- Custom e-shop creation
- Overall on-site improvement
- AdWords Campaign
- Content Marketing
- Facebook Ads Campaign
- Facebook Contests
- Instagram Ads Campaign
- Article Marketing
- Increase of all visitors by 78.56% from the first month and doubling on the third month
- Revenue increase by 122.7% after three months of launch
- Significant optimization of all performance indicators (CTR, Conversion Rate, Avg. Position) in Google AdWords ads after a three month on-air” period
- Increase of engagement rate on Facebook network by 26%
- Enhancement of physical stores through targeted actions (Facebook Ads, top e-magazines, competitions, etc.)
This Project was awarded with the Bronze Award at the E-volution Awards 2017 Redesign / Re-launch E-shop. We are proud of the result and we very much thank those who supported us and continue to trust us!
Together we can be awarded with the next one!